Welcome to Aurora’s High School!
Our secondary curriculum is tailored to meet the needs of young people in today’s complex world and offers:
- Academic rigour and ethic of excellence
- A focus on outdoor education and adventure
- An arts-enriched curriculum
- Inquiry-based learning tailored to students’ individual strengths
- Unique opportunities for community engagement and leadership development.
As our primary school has grown over the past years, there’s been increasing demand for Steiner education through to Year 12 right here in the Highlands. The year 2020 saw the opening of our first high school class, and we are delighted to have a group of kind and capable young people as our pioneering cohort.
In 2021, Aurora Steiner High School is offering Years 7- 9, and we will be extending year by year, with our eldest students graduating in 2024. We are currently undergoing accreditation to offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma as our senior qualification and are set to be the first school in the Highlands to undertake this widely-regarded program.
If you want to find out more, download our High School Prospectus below.